Saturday, September 15, 2007

exercise #18

OK, so this program is just like Microsoft word. The neat thing is that if you save stuff it stays on your account so if I need to get to something, that I worked on at home, at my parents house or at work I can just use this program and it will be there. That is if I understand the meaning of this program correctly. I am trying out all of the different fonts. I am having fun figuring out the new program. This program would also be good for students who do not have a lap top because some times if they need to work on a document at another computer that computer may not be the same program or year as the one they started with.
foot in mouth Ok,so I like that you can put an emotion into the text but I am not sure how to make it bigger or if you can. This one is "foot in mouth".

 

Ok, now I am going to figure out how to post this onto my blog. Lets see how long this takes me!

No comments: