Saturday, September 15, 2007

So, after using Zoho this website is not grabbing my attention. It is a very plan site. It seems to do the same thing. Seems to have the same benefit as Zoho, the fact that you can access your documents from any computer anywhere. I do enjoy that because I have my budget for our finances on our computer at home and I could save it the one of these programs that way if/when I go to my parents house for a long stay I will have access to the information and don't have to carry it around with me and take the chance that it would be stolen.

OK so I like that when I go to change the style of the font it shows me what it looks like before I pick it and Zoho does not do that.

I do not see where you can add pictures or emotions and I did really like that option because I email a lot of pictures to friends and family. If this is true and you can not send pictures then the decision is made I would not use this program I would use Zoho. Now it is just a matter of remembering the website that you have to go to to get your documents.

OK, lets see if I can figure out how to send this to my blog..........

No comments: