Friday, September 28, 2007

Exercise #23

THIS IS THE LAST EXERCISE.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite exercise was the one that I learned about Flickr. I have really enjoyed working with Flickr. I can now send pictures to my friends a lot easier then emailing them. It is also nice that if my friends find a picture that they like they can order it off the website. This is good because I have a friend who is moving to Japan and it will make seeing pictures of her family easier.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? It has helped because I have now learned more about the different technologies that are out there that I did not know about.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I am not the type of person who enjoys technology very much so I was surpriced when I was done with this program that there were some things that I really did enjoy working with and will most likely use again.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I did not enjoy that every time I did an exercise I had to regester on a website and my username was different everytime so I had a hard time remembering wheat they all were. I also had a hard time because I work for the government so a lot of the websites that I had to go to I had to use a different computer to look at them because they were restricted.


5.If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? I would not participate in full I might look at the different exercises and see if there is one that I wanted to learn about. But I am sure that it there is another discovery program that my director will use it as a training like he did this one. So yes I am sure I will participate in another one of these programs.

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.